Shop our Dirt Cheap promotions before it’s too late!
Browse all the great deals on beer, wine, liquor and cigarettes enjoying the extra savings this holiday season! These deals are too good to pass up.
pLUS! events, giveaways And More! Details below:
$5 Off $50 Purchase - Let's Go Blues!
Every Blues game day – enjoy extra savings at Dirt Cheap!
Stop into your local Dirt Cheap location and get $5 off your $50 qualifying purchase when you say ‘Let’s Go Blues!’
Limit one discount per customer, per visit. Offer valid on St. Louis Blues game days only. Does not include lottery, LOTTO, gift cards or fuel purchases. Not valid with any other offer. No cash value. Plus tax. Discount only available in Dirt Cheap mobile app.
Blues Game Giveaway
Blues Game Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF MISSOURI WHO ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF FEBRUARY 1, 2020. STANDARD MESSAGING/DATA RATES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY APPLY FOR ENTRIES OBTAINED VIA MOBILE PHONE/DEVICE.
- Eligibility: The Dirt Cheap Blues Game Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of Missouri who are at least twenty-one (21) years old as of February 1, 2020 and who have a valid driver’s license. Employees, officers and directors of Wallis Oil Company, Inc., The St. Louis Blues, Pernod Ricard and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, dealers, sales representatives, web masters/suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies and their immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether or not related) are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
- Sponsor: Wallis Oil Company, Inc. d/b/a Dirt Cheap, 106 E. Washington, Cuba, MO 65453.
- Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on February 1, 2020 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on March 20, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, there are two (2) ways to enter as described below.
- Loyalty Program Method (the “Loyalty Method”): To enter the Sweepstakes via your “Dirt Cheap Loyalty” account, you must have a registered loyalty card or have installed and registered via the Dirt Cheap Mobile Application (the “App”). To install the App you must use a compatible device by going to the iTunes App store or Google Play, and following the instructions to download and install the App. The App is free, but subject to the terms and conditions described within the App. Once installed, in order to obtain a Sweepstakes entry, you must spend at least $20 during your visit and type in your phone number or scan the App mobile ID during the transaction. To use a registered loyalty card, you must spend at least $20 during your visit and swipe your loyalty card during the transaction. There must be at least twenty-four (24) hours separating each daily entry if using the App Method. For example, if you make a qualifying purchase on a Monday at 9:00 a.m. ET, you will not gain an additional entry if you make a qualifying purchase again before Tuesday at 9:00 a.m. ET/
- Mail-in Alternate Method (the “Mail Method”): To enter without downloading the App, hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, email address (if any), Mobile ID (if any) (to locate your Mobile ID, tap “Mobile ID” on the Home screen. The Mobile ID is the 18 digit number in the middle of the screen) and date of birth on a 3″ x 5″ piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Blues Game Giveaway” c/o Dirt Cheap, 106 E. Washington, Cuba, MO 65453. You will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for each envelope. Limit: One (1) entry per envelope. Because there is no mail delivery on Sunday, participants using the Mail Method may mail two (2) letters on a Saturday to receive an entry for both Saturday and Sunday (i.e., the Sunday following the Saturday), provided the entrant has not also used the Loyalty Program on Sunday. All mail-in entries must be handwritten and must be postmarked by March 13, 2020 and received by March 18, 2020. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, all of which will be disqualified.
Limit: Each participant may enter one time per day during the Sweepstakes Period regardless of method of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of scripts, macros or any other automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- Random Drawing: Sponsor will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around March 27, 2020. If the entry was submitted using the Mail Method, the potential winner will be notified by email. If the entry was submitted using the Loyalty Program Method, the potential winner will be notified by a message in the App or email. Each day after the Promotion Period until the winner is selected, entrants who entered via the Loyalty Program Method should check their messages on the App to see if they are a potential winner. Except where prohibited, all potential winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and other documents (including a W-9) requested by Sponsor (collectively, the “Releases”) which must be received by Sponsor, within twenty-four (24) hours after the Release is sent, in order to be verified as the winner. As part of the Releases, the prize winner must verify that they can and will pay any taxes associated with the Prize. If a potential winner of any prize does not respond to the initial notice or cannot be contacted within twenty-four (24) hours, fails to provide the required information in the Releases, fails to sign and return the Releases or provide any other requested information, within the required time period (if applicable), or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate potential winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, UNLESS AND UNTIL THE WINNER HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND NOTIFIED THAT THE VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
One (1) First Place Prize will be awarded, consisting of four (4) tickets to the St. Louis Blues vs. Los Angeles Kings hockey game on Friday, March 27 at Enterprise Center in Saint Louis, Missouri (the “Game”). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Prize (i.e., four (4) tickets to the Game): $[___600.00__]
Winner is responsible for tax and any other costs associated with using the Prize and any other cost not expressly stated herein as part of the prize.
Odds of winning the Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The St. Louis Blues is not a sponsor of and does not support or endorse this Sweepstakes. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Prize consists of only those items specifically stated as part of the prize. All expenses and costs associated with the acceptance or use of the prize that are not expressly specified in these Official Rules as being part of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winners. Game tickets may be subject to additional terms and conditions. Sponsor will not replace or refund any lost or stolen tickets. Winner and his or her guest must comply with all laws and regulations, as applicable.
- Release: By receipt of any prize, winner and winner’s guest agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, The St. Louis Blues, and each of their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, dealers, sales representatives, web masters/suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes, attendance at the Game and/or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes the winner’s and winner’s guest’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photography, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prize offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, attendance at the Game and/or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri or the appropriate Missouri State Court located in Crawford County, Missouri; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Missouri without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Missouri or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Missouri.
- Winner Announcement: For winner announcement, visit the App, Sponsor’s Facebook Page or Sponsor’s website. The winner will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.