Black Friday Raffle
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF MISSOURI WHO ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF NOVEMBER 20, 2023.
- Eligibility: The Dirt Cheap Black Friday Raffle (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of Missouri who are at least twenty-one (21) years old as of November 20, 2023 and who have a valid driver’s license. Employees, officers and directors of Wallis Oil Company, Inc, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, dealers, sales representatives, web masters/suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies and their immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members (whether or not related) are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
- Sponsor: Wallis Oil Company, Inc. d/b/a Dirt Cheap, 106 E. Washington, Cuba, MO 65453.
- Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on November 20, 2023 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on November 24, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, there are two (2) ways to enter as described below.
- In Store Method (the “In Store Method”): To enter the Sweepstakes via store, you must scan the QR code on the Black Friday Raffle signage inside the store, open the link, and complete all sections within the form. By clicking Done, you agree to these Official Rules for this contest. One entry per customer per day is allowed.
- Mail-in Alternate Method (the “Mail Method”): To enter without completing the online form, hand print your name, address, phone number, email address, and date of birth on a 3″ x 5″ piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Black Friday” c/o Dirt Cheap, 106 E. Washington, Cuba, MO 65453. You will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes per day. Limit: One (1) entry per envelope per day. All mail-in entries must be handwritten and must be postmarked by November 24, 2023 and received by November 27, 2023. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, all of which will be disqualified.
Limit: Each participant may enter one time per day during the Sweepstakes Period regardless of method of entry. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of scripts, macros, or any other automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- Random Drawing: Sponsor will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around November 28, 2023. If the entry was submitted using the Mail Method, the potential winner will be notified by e-mail. If the entry was submitted using the website form, the potential winner will be notified by email. Except where prohibited, all potential winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and other documents requested by Sponsor (collectively, the “Releases”) which must be received by Sponsor, within forty-eight (48) hours after the Release is sent, in order to be verified as the winner. As part of the Releases, the prize winner must verify that they can and will pay any taxes associated with the Prize. If a potential winner of any prize does not respond to the initial notice or cannot be contacted within forty-eight (48) hours, fails to provide the required information in the Releases, fails to sign and return the Releases or provide any other requested information, within the required time period (if applicable), or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate potential winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, UNLESS AND UNTIL THE WINNER HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND NOTIFIED THAT THE VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
- Prize: Prizes will be awarded. Prize is defined as being chosen for the opportunity to purchase a highly allocated bottle of Bourbon County Stout. Each winner will participate in a random drawing through e-mail notification, to determine which bottle of Bourbon County Stout they are able to purchase. Once e-mail notification is sent on November 28, 2023, winners will have 48 hours to respond back, or their prize will be forfeited. All the winners will have an equal chance to win.
Winner is responsible for tax and any other costs associated with using the Prize and any other cost not expressly stated herein as part of the prize.
Odds of winning the Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Prize consists of only those items specifically stated as part of the prize. All expenses and costs associated with the acceptance or use of the prize that are not expressly specified in these Official Rules as being part of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winners. Sponsor will not replace or refund any lost or stolen prizes. Winner must comply with all laws and regulations, as applicable.
- Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, their affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, dealers, sales representatives, web masters/suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies, and the company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes and/or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes the winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photography, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prize offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri or the appropriate Missouri State Court located in Crawford County, Missouri; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Missouri without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Missouri or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Missouri.
- Winner Announcement: For winner announcement, visit the Sponsor’s Facebook Page or Sponsor’s website. The winners will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.