New Product: Henry’s Hard Soda
Henrys Hard Soda at Dirt Cheap
Hey, Dirt Cheap fans! On the lookout for a new drink to try? Youre in luck! Were making it easy for you by making it hard Henrys hard, that is. If boozy soda doesnt sound like perfection to you, think again. Because you just HAVE to try Henrys Hard Soda. This is a new proposal and its in the form of a drink so how could you say no?
What is Henrys Hard Soda?
So, what is Henrys Hard Soda? Maybe youve heard of hard root beer and, if so, this new booze + soda combination is similar. Henrys Hard Soda is available in two flavors, Hard Ginger Ale and Hard Orange Soda. Its now available for purchase in six-packs of 12 oz. bottles as well as 16 oz. individual cans! Can you say, Fun! Fun!?
The classic beer, wine & liquor here at Dirt Cheap are my favorites, but Henrys Hard Soda is a special option that quenches that sweet craving and gives a little more excitement to your taste buds. Were loving this new creation and have no doubt that itll be a new staple at parties and fun get-togethers!
Ways to Enjoy Henrys Hard Soda in St. Louis
Here are 5 places in St. Louis to get out and enjoy this new boozy pop:
- Picnic in Forest Park: Spring is right around the corner in STL, and there’s nothing quite like getting out to Forest Park to enjoy some of the warmer weather and take in some sunshine. Why not do it this year with a Henry’s Hard Soda before the St. Louis summer heat sets in? Yikes.
- Tailgating Before or After the Game: Baseball seasons just around the corner. What could possibly be more American than some good ol fashioned baseball + some good friends + a new boozy elixir? Gotta celebrate those Redbird Ws somehow, and it might as well be with a fun new drink! And your designated driver can drink regular soda!
- After a Bike Ride at Grants Trail: So you bike and you run and you stroll on the trail. But we all deserve a break from that calorie-burning exertion, so why not celebrate with a nice punch of Hard Orange Soda? And, you dont even have to wait until youre finished theres no shame in rewarding yourself when youve made it halfway!! (Remember, no drinking ON the trail. Its prohibited.)
- Family Get-Togethers & BBQs: If St. Louis is home, there are sure to be family gatherings no matter what the season or the weather. And, cmon, lets be honest you know theres that one uncle or cousin youre always trying to avoid, or at least not converse with sober. So, let Henrys new product be your go-to when times get a little stressful. Extra bonus: youll be sure to ward off those nagging comments from Grandma who is wary of your drinking habits because, hey, its just soda at least, it looks that way.
- Your Bachelor or Bachelorette Party: Its the last night of your single life That means the best food, the best friends, the best memories, and yes, the best drinks. Henrys Hard Soda wants to send you off to your awaiting spouse feeling happy and confident, so hurry and come give us a visit here at Dirt Cheap! Pop, sizzle, clink…lets get the party started!
- Sister-in-Laws Baby Shower: Okay, okay maybe we shouldve stopped at 5.
As always, please drink safely and responsibly. Were excited to have you stop by and try out this new product, so dont forget to bring in your CluckBuck coupon to save yourself a bit of extra cash. Have FUN, but be careful out there!