“We are like a big family and we are fortunate to have grown rapidly. Our goal is to maintain the environment and ambiance of working together in our stores so we can truly amaze and wow each of our wonderful customers. We want to be the finest company of our kind anywhere. We want you to help us get there.” — Paul, CEO
Start an Exciting Career at Dirt Cheap!!!
Our two greatest strengths are no secret – our wonderful customers and our great employee partners. If you were thinking about working at Dirt Cheap, here are some reasons that may help you decide:
Why Work at Dirt Cheap
- We have Fun! Enough said!
- Full Time Work- 80% of our employees are full time. Yes, we hire full time!
- Low Turnover- On average our employees stay with us over 3 years!
- Family Owned- Not a big corporation here.
- Opportunities- We promote from within.
- Open Door Policy.
- Safe Work Environment- All employees must pass pre-employment criminal background and drug screens, and our stores all have state of the art surveillance video systems.
Employer of Choice
Becoming a team member of the Dirt Cheap family has many benefits. Our overall compensation package makes us “the employer of choice” within the convenience store industry in the St. Louis market. We also have the Best Benefit and Wage Package locally for St. Louis careers. Benefits include:
- Competitive Wages
- Affordable health and dental insurance with a prescription drug card for full time employees
- Double time pay on holidays for full and part time employees
- Two weeks paid vacation per year for Full and PART-TIME employees! No one else in this industry gives Part-time employees vacation after a year… much less two weeks!
- Paid sick days for full time employees. (Who else does that in our industry?)
- $3,000.00 / year tuition reimbursement
- Company paid Employee Assistance Program
- 401k with a company match
- Service Awards
- Company Sponsored Events (Our Christmas parties are fabulous!)
- Plus many more…
Got your attention now? If you are interested in joining our fun loving team, please follow the below link to www.4aFunJob.com or call 1.855.423.8656 and use hiring code 100.