Cheap Beer: Facts from the Chicken on Memorial Day
Did you know that James Madison, the Father of the Constitution and fourth President of the United States, nearly created a federal brewery! The purpose was to create better standards for malt liquor. Well no matter how great the idea was, Thomas Jefferson got wind and took the entire thing down boo.
Despite this travesty in history, the quality of our malts today is definitely not lacking and neither is the price at Dirt Cheap.
- Kraftig Light: This beer took home the Gold medal in the American Light category at the 2013 US Beer Open. From my point of view, it doesnt take a judge to say this beer is awesome! So, dont fret when going through our selection. Keep it simple, like the purity law of Reinheitsgebot.
- Samuel Adams Rebel IPA: Stand out with this new beer from Samuel Adams! It has all the good tasty goodness of an Indian Pale Ale, paired with the brewing expertise of Samuel Adams. Yum and yum.
- Johnny Appleseed Hard Apple Cider: The latest creation from the folks at Anheuser-Busch! If I had to choose one word to describe this is cider, it would be refreshing. This is a cant miss for guys or ladies.
- Budweiser: You said youre having a backyard barbeque? Well, you cant without the King! I think its a law or something.
- Schlafly Hefeweizen: Light, unfiltered wheat beer. Perfect for grilling or while youre chowing down on that hot dog afterwards. I suggest cutting up a lemon and squeezing it into this sweet beer for some extra summer time flavor.
Worried about the long shopping lines this Memorial Day? No need to be when you shop at Dirt Cheap! As you may, or may not know, our stores are built for the quick entrance and exit. Youll be in and out in no time no line and barely a walk to the door. And our staff would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about a particular alcohol or even a drink.
We also have a huge selection of cold beer ready to roll in our beer caves and coolers. No need to pause your fun, fun while you ice down the brews in the fridge!
And finally, Id like to give a shout out to all US military personnel, past and present, as well as their families. Without their bravery and service, carefree weekends like these would not be possible. Cheers and thank you for all you have done and continue to do!
Your favorite party fowl,
The Dirt Cheap Chicken
PS: Youre not just buying delicious beer, youre buying a delicious cheap beer. Take a CluckBuck on me, to save on your next trip to Dirt Cheap!