“We are like a big family and we are fortunate to have grown rapidly. Our goal is to maintain environment and ambiance of working together in our stores so we can truly amaze and wow each of our wonderful customers. We want to be the finest company of our kind anywhere. We want you to help us get there.” — Paul, CEO
Join the Fun at Dirt Cheap!
There are two secrets to the success of Dirt Cheap; our wonderful customers and our great employee parnters. If you were thinking about working at Dirt Cheap, here are some reasons that may help you decide:
Why Work Here?
- We have Fun! – Enough said!
- Full Time Work – 80% of our employees are full time. Yes, we hire full time!
- Low Turnover – On average our employee’s stay with us over 3 years!
- Family Owned – Not a big corporation here.
- Opportunities – We promote from within.
- Open Door Policy
- Safe Work Environment – All employee’s must pass pre-employment criminal background and drug screens, and our stores all have state of the art surveillance video systems.
Employer of Choice
Becoming a team member of the Dirt Cheap family has many benefits. Our overall compensation package makes us “the employer of choice” within the convenience store industry in the St. Louis market. Dirt Cheap has the Best Benefit and Wage Package in the industry in St. Louis (it’s definitely not Cheap, Cheap!) Benefits include:
- Competitive Wages
- Affordable health and dental insurance with a prescription drug card for full time employees
- Double time pay on holidays for full and part time employees
- Two weeks paid vacation per year for Full and PART-TIME employees! No one else in this industry gives Part time employee’s vacation after a year… much less two weeks!
- Paid sick days for full time employees. (Who else does that in our industry?)
- $3,000.00 / year tuition reimbursement. (The Dirt Cheap chicken loves education!)
- Company paid Employee Assistance Program
- 401k with a company match (The Dirt Cheap Chicken says it’s like getting free money!)
- Service Awards
- Company Sponsored Events (Our Christmas parties are fabulous!)
- Plus many more…
We got your attention now, didn’t we? If you are interested in joining our fun loving team, please follow the below link to www.4aFunJob.com or call 1.855.423.8656 and use hiring code 100.